Palace of Venaria in Piedmont, Italy
The Palace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) is a former royal residence located in Venaria Reale, near Turin. It is one of the Residences of the Royal House of Savoy, added to the UNESCO Heritage List in 1997. The Palace was designed and built from 1675, commisioned by Duke Charles Emmanuel II. In 1978 it was sold to the Ministry of Culture, and in 2007 it was open for tourism. Thanks to Renato.